We are all dependent on each other. Every department. Every person.
So, how do you make things better? How can you inspire positive change?
- Take responsibility.
- Be the change you want to see.
- Examine all people, most of all yourself.
You cannot expect others to change if you are unwilling.
We all struggle with this. And we all can be better.
Here is how you can take responsibility and be a positive change:
- Thank people. Show appreciation for each other.
This builds a team and a culture of excellence.
- Think first about what you can do better before you criticize others.
One of the ways to be better today than you were yesterday is during your 15 minutes
a day of self-improvement.
Think about the day before and ask yourself…
- What did I do well?
- What would I like to improve?
- Who do I want to be today?
Be the person who makes a positive change.
Be the person who is a benefit to others.